This role would suit an experienced manager with excellent leadership skills looking to further their career with a successful company that is rapidly expanding. Excellent career prospects are on offer for the right applicant.
As the General Manager / Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the company.
You will be tasked with co-ordinating the purchasing team and stock control, ensuring items are in stock and at the optimum level. Working with the Sales Manager, you will make sure the field and internal sales teams hit their targets.
You will also be required to drive our clients European sales strategy, recruiting new team members to develop new business throughout Europe.
Your other duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the sourcing and promotion of new products
- Assessing past and current performance and setting future targets
- Liaising with all departments and reviewing current work in progress
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Extensive operations management experience, with full responsibility for running an organisation
- A high level of retail commercial awareness coupled with a good sense of business acumen
As a General Manager / Operations Manager, you must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, Excel and Outlook. You must also be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and good organisational abilities.
Although not essential, experience gained within the automotive or agricultural equipment industry would be an advantage to your application.
Send CV by email to email@example.com