Quality Tractor Parts Ltd. is a successful business. Established in 1981, this family ran business employs over 80 people. Due to international expansion we are always looking for people to join our team.Our main aim is to increase our vibrant workforce which will add to the success and growth of the company. We are offering equal career opportunities throughout every area in our organisation; Sales, Product Development, Purchasing, Stock Control, Accounts, Marketing, IT & Web.
- Dynamic work environment that strives on constant improvement
- Diversity in the work place
- Everyone has the opportunity for personal and professional growth
- We offer market competitive remuneration
- Dedication and drive
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
If you can’t see a suitable vacancy but feel you just might be the right person to work for QTP then please send your CV to email@example.com
Role Summary - 20 hours per week
Maintain best in class HR standards and support managers throughout the employee life cycle. Day-to-day HR administration and development and implementation of policies, procedures and programmes to enhance QTP as a great place to work and ensure legal compliance.
Team and Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
Works successfully with
All employees at all levels in the business as well as external service providers.
* Provide accurate and timely HR advice to all managers regarding day to day employee issues and team management and development;
* Pre-empt potential employee issues by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis
* Support managers in their management of incidents and procedures including disciplinaries and grievances;
* Work with the management team to define requirements and identify internal talent and external candidates to fulfil the business strategy;
* Work with management team in the recruitment and selection of new employees;
* Support management in the delivery of the performance management process including goal setting and annual reviews;
* Develop and refine HR policies;
* Ownership of internal HR documentation and best practice procedures;
* Ensure compliance with legal obligations in employment;
* Assist in communications strategy improvement initiatives including employee engagement programmes,
* Support employees with HR issues or queries and facilitate actions to resolve these in a timely manner;
* HR data analysis / reporting as requested;
Learning and Development
* Oversee L&D strategy focusing on continuous improvement by developing further training and fostering relationships with external suppliers;
* Work with the Heads of Departments on training needs analysis;
* Onboard and induction of new hires.
Experience and Competencies
* Minimum 3 years’ HR experience in a business environment
* Excellent working knowledge of current and planned Irish employment law
* Proven ability to source, attract and hire new employees
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills to facilitate networking and influence across all levels in the business
* Strong process and systems orientated approach to work
* Confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Problem-solving mindset, showing ability to be flexible, respond positively to change and work
* Employee turnover
* Exit interviews
* Absenteeism rate
* 3rd level qualification in Human Resources or business
* CIPD qualified desirable
* Qualification or a strong interest in L&D
* Office 365 skills
The above description is not exhaustive and may be altered from time to time to meet the Company’s requirements.
HR Processes HR Strategy Employment law HR Policies
Pension Fund Group Life Assurance
Contact: Daphne Duncan
Job ID: 100372216
**Company:** QTP - The largest distributor of tractor parts in Ireland
- Manage the IT department in alignment with business needs and industry best practices.
- Report to senior management and communicate with business stakeholders on IT matters.
- Collaborate with other departments to assess their IT needs and devise solutions.
- Plan the implementation of new IT solutions and provide guidance to the IT team and partners.
- Ensure the integration and smooth running of Website, ERP, and WMS systems.
- Maintain a fully functional, reliable, and secure ICT environment.
- Establish governance for IT management in service delivery and projects.
- Develop and implement IT strategy supporting the company's mission and objectives.
- Manage IT vendor relationships and procurement, negotiate service level agreements.
- Prepare and implement policies, procedures, and standards in line with industry best practices.
- Oversee IT security and disaster recovery.
- Manage the IT budget and prioritize spending according to company objectives.
- Lead project management for infrastructure projects.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Stay updated on new IT technologies that may benefit the organization.
**Experience and Skills:**
- Minimum 7+ years of IT experience with strong Infrastructure, Network, and Applications Support experience.
- Experience with ERP systems, especially in a warehousing/manufacturing environment.
- Project management skills with experience in structured project management frameworks.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in using technology for efficiency.
- Vendor management and relationship management skills.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Functional and technical knowledge of IT systems and technology trends.
- Broad understanding of ICT systems, applications, and operating systems.
- Awareness of Data Protection legislation and its impact on ICT.
- IT Management
- Leading Change
- Pension Fund
- Performance Bonus
MARKETING PROFESSIONALApply Here
Here at QTP, Ireland's leading national and international tractor parts supplier, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Professional to support our growing marketing team.
Based onsite in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
Content Creation (copy, graphic design, photo/video) for use across all outbound channels.
Marketing campaign development and management (email/social etc.).
Customer database handling.
Liaising with media, printers, and publishers as required.
Analysing metrics and presenting data in clear formats for stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will:
have relevant Marketing qualifications and experience
be proficient in the Adobe Suite of products (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
have experience with paid Social Media advertising
be familiar with Google Analytics/Tag Manager, and have a strong understanding of SEO
have CMS experience
be competent using the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel etc.)
have photography/video creation experience
be detail-oriented and a team player.
Very competitive salary - DOE
Social media marketing
- Proficient in both verbal and written French/German/Italian/Spanish/Finnish
- Handling incoming sales enquiries and following up on same
- Data entry to customer registration system with high attention to detail
- Maintenance of contract files
- Provision of high-level back-office support to Customers.
- Internal Key Account Management as needed
- Have an Excellent Telephone Manner and very good Organisational Skills.
- Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our clients system.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
- Previous telemarketing and outbound calls experience desirable.
- Delivery of all Company sales targets & KPI's.
- Qualify leads and referrals.
- Cold Calling.
- Achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Sales Manager.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, customer service, telesales, and/or account management
Your role would entail the pick and packing
of orders & replenishing shelves to the required Company standards.
Eligible candidates should meet the following criteria;
• Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where deadlines are tight
• Be responsible and able to work on your own as well as part of a team
• Be able to demonstrate basic numerical and checking skills
• Accuracy, attention to detail & punctuality is essential for this position
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org