Quality Tractor Parts Ltd. is a successful business. Established in 1981, this family ran business employs over 80 people. Due to international expansion we are always looking for people to join our team.Our main aim is to increase our vibrant workforce which will add to the success and growth of the company. We are offering equal career opportunities throughout every area in our organisation; Sales, Product Development, Purchasing, Stock Control, Accounts, Marketing, IT & Web.
- Dynamic work environment that strives on constant improvement
- Diversity in the work place
- Everyone has the opportunity for personal and professional growth
- We offer market competitive remuneration
- Dedication and drive
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
If you can’t see a suitable vacancy but feel you just might be the right person to work for QTP then please send your CV to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be based in Mullingar
Additionally, the ideal candidate will play a key role in maintaining and expanding our client database within the Ireland territory whilst meeting agreed sales.
The successful candidate will enjoy ongoing training and continuous professional development.
· Planning and procurement of new customers & leads
· Selling and promoting our full product range to the Ireland market
· Developing sales strategies and attracting new clients
· Evaluating and meeting customer needs
· Support the sales and administration, utilising relevant systems
· Analysing opportunities and delivering customer solutions.
· Knowledge of agricultural tractors or previous experience selling tractor parts.
· Excellent Organisational, communication & motivational skills
· Collaborative, a real team player.
· Target Driven and Data Driven,
· Works on their own initiative.
· Exceptional People Skills.
· An ability to embrace change.
· An ability to build and maintain relationships.
· A continuous learner
Digital Marketing Specialist
Quality Tractor Parts wish to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist.
•Ensure the digital journey or ‘path to purchase’ is completely connected - mapping all touchpoints between campaigns, website and CRM.
•Work with Market Research to identify and target different cohorts, constantly learning from and optimising campaigns based on performance and your ideas on how to improve.
•Work with Market Research and the Sales team to support current market and new market entry, using digital tools & techniques to validate research on where the opportunities are and how best to target them.
•Develop and implement paid and organic digital marketing activities across social, search and display campaigns including re-targeting strategies.
•Ensure that copy, messaging, creative is tested & optimised for deployment and consistent with our website and other channels.
•Analysis of customer engagement, developing ways to improve the customer journey and conversion metrics to meet KPIs.
•Work closely with the team - design, events, content - to support or drive various campaigns throughout the year.
•Arrange and run stakeholder workshops such as sales briefings, presenting reports and new campaigns that will help drive lead generation, sales demos and appointments.
•Provide monthly and quarterly reports, analysis and interpretation of data on key metrics and deliver insights to be used for business decisions.
Qualifications and Experience
•2-3 years Digital Marketing experience, ideally in a B2B role.
•Must have proven results delivering performance improvements and lead generation via Search Engine Optimization, advertising and Social Channels.
•Working knowledge of Google Analytics, website CMS and Marketing CRM tools).
•Ability to optimise campaigns on data-based decisions. Experience A/B testing landing pages and personalisation of website via 3rd party tools.
•Demonstrate how you keep up to date with industry activities and knowledge.
•A proven record of Interpersonal and. strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
·Good planning and organisational skills.
·Excellent reporting skills.
•An appropriate marketing degree or equivalent professional certification
•Evidence of continuous learning and remaining current on industry trends, online learning, digital badges.
·Office 365 skills
Quality Tractor Parts wish to hire an experienced Sales Director.
• Leading and motivating the sales team
• Setting and communicating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
• Creating a culture of learning and personal development to ensure salespeople know how to achieve set goals. Leading Sales talent management and top sales talent retention.
• Developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
• Remaining current on customer needs and developing a process to manage this business intelligence.
• Expanding the company’s customer base and building lasting relationships with them
• Preparing detailed and accurate Sales Reports.
• Introducing alterations to the sales program in response to competitor changes and industry benchmarks
• Assessing costs, supply, demand, and competitors to determine selling prices
• Estimating sales volume for current and new products
• Implementing a sales training and onboarding program to educate new employees
• Leading the digital transformation of sales in partnership with the marketing and digital teams.
• Creating a culture of best-in-class business intelligence gathering by utilising technology and creating a culture of data driven decisions in the Sales organisation.
• Coaching and mentoring the sales team.
• Leading an atmosphere of peer-to-peer learning where best practices are shared.
• Leading a process of competitor analysis that contributes to sales success.
• Championing current sales methodologies.
• Understanding and engaging sales enablement opportunities within and outside the organisation.
• Creating a culture of Sales Case studies that deliver sustained learnings to the team.
Qualifications and Experience
At least 5 years as a sales manager, head of sales or head of account management.
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
· Best in class commercial, sales and business acumen.
· Analytical skills.
Critical thinking and problem-solving.
A proven record of knowledge and reasoning for solving problems and reacting quickly to any business changes.
The ability to motivate and lead a team.
Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
A proven record of Interpersonal and strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills. Ability to communicate objectives, provide constructive feedback.
Good planning and organisational skills.
Excellent reporting skills.
An appropriate business qualification.
· Office 365 skills
Job Type: Permanent
Customer Service Representative
Taking customer calls and resolving customer issues promptly and accurately.
Interacting with all departments to ensure customer requirements are delivered.
Administration tasks related to all aspects of Customer Service.
Managing Customer interfacing processes.
Analysing data to ensure we continuously improve our customer service performance.
Ensure processes and procedures are in place to help us deliver exceptional customer experience.
Preparing reports that demonstrate our continuous improvement in customer service. Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
Developing product knowledge and business knowledge that enables the delivery of customer service.
Other duties as requested.
Experience and Competencies
Customer Service Experience in a similar role. At least 3 years.
Experience in the Tractor Parts Sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
A track record of delivering excellent customer service and experience of improving processes and procedures.
Excellent communications skills.
An ability to prioritise.
Attention to detail.
A professional approach to customer service.
Collaborative with a team focus.
Excellent written and oral communication.
Customer Service or Business Qualification desirable but not essential