Quality Tractor Parts Ltd. is a successful business. Established in 1981, this family ran business employs over 80 people. Due to international expansion we are always looking for people to join our team.Our main aim is to increase our vibrant workforce which will add to the success and growth of the company. We are offering equal career opportunities throughout every area in our organisation; Sales, Product Development, Purchasing, Stock Control, Accounts, Marketing, IT & Web.
- Dynamic work environment that strives on constant improvement
- Diversity in the work place
- Everyone has the opportunity for personal and professional growth
- We offer market competitive remuneration
- Dedication and drive
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
If you can’t see a suitable vacancy but feel you just might be the right person to work for QTP then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Tractor Parts is based in Mullingar and is one of Europe’s largest tractor parts distributors, exporting to over 50 countries worldwide, and is looking for an experienced Senior I.T Engineer to join the team.
Reporting in directly to the C.T.O, the senior I.T Engineer is all things tech - We're looking for a driven, focused and talented individual to own the domain space as well as the networking and telephony stack within the business. We have a great hunger for innovation and improvement and we offer training and courses to candidates who take an interest in their own growth.
- Manage active directory users and groups.
- Identify and implement improvements wherever they are needed.
- Provide customer technical support on a windows-based domain.
- Assist the website manager where necessary with remote logins and users.
- Provide support for printers and network devices on the domain.
- Support the I.T Manager on new projects and initiatives.
- Provision for and complete I.T equipment audits.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, both externally and internally.
- Proficiency across the entire Microsoft Office range, specifically excel.
- Experienced problem solver who enjoys the challenge of IT systems.
- Capable of working on their own initiative.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with AD / Networking / File and Exchange servers / Print servers / Virtualized environment would be extremely beneficial.
This position will be based at our office in Mullingar, remuneration will be dependent on relevant experience.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to put together a talented, efficient team.
- The ability to lead, train and mentor employees on a personal level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic planning skills to achieve effective warehouse functions.
- Self motivated, targets and results driven
- Decision Making skills together with problem solving techniques
- 10+ years experience in a leadership role within warehouse/logistics/distribution
- 4+ years experience in supply chain management
- Familiarity with safety and best practice procedures in SCM
- APICS certification a plus
- Experience with ERP & WMS programs
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Train and mentor SCM employees
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Manage communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Develop, teach and reinforce safety guidelines and protocols
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, reporting to the COO.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to devise, recommend and implement strategic and operational marketing plans for Quality Tractor Parts.
- Implement the development of marketing campaigns including advertising, promotional activity, PR and social media.
- Ensure the implementation of brand guidelines and the protection of the QTP character, image, positioning and integrity of the brand across all communication channels i.e. online (web and social media) as well as offline channels.
- Liaise, through the Sales and Marketing Manager, with the Sales Team to maximise the effectiveness of communication and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Generate product category sales performance reviews
- Generate performance reviews of new products
- Develop and implement country specific marketing activities for the export market.
- Ensure Product Catalogues are presented appropriately and professionally while working closely with in-house desktop publishing team.
- Develop appropriate toolkits for the Sales Team.
- Help plan QTP presence at relevant trade shows.
- Develop and implement the quarterly promotional plan.
- Report regularly to the Sales and Marketing Manager on all aspects of marketing activities and ensure the specific objectives are met within the pre agreed time frames.
- Manage the marketing budget ensuring maximum value for money.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 to €30,000.00 /year
Counter Sales Representative
Quality Tractor Parts is based in Mullingar and is one of Europe’s largest tractor parts distributors, exporting to over 70 countries worldwide, and is now seeking counter sales representative.
The role requires the successful candidate to provide expeditious and courteous service while maintaining a clean area and a positive outlook. As a counter sales representative you will be selling a vast range of tractor parts to meet customers’ needs. We are looking for individuals who will share our passion for our products. This is a permanent position for the successful candidate with an established and continuously growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and handle customer requests
promptly and courteously
- Maintain merchandise displays in the counter sales area and maintain a clean, neat work area.
- Report any customer complaints to the Sales Manager
- Understand and use the computer system to access information, enter orders, credits, back orders etc., to accurately and efficiently move through the sales transaction
- Participate in product and procedural training as requested by the Sales Manager
- Balance and be accountable for the daily takings
- Participate in cross training in other department functions to allow for the opportunity to upskill and provide coverage to other areas.
- Perform all duties in a consistently safe manner and adhere to all company safety policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, team player with excellent communication skills via email, phone conversation and broadcast communications
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Knowledge of tractor parts is an advantage
Permanent Full Time