Quality Tractor Parts Ltd. is a successful business. Established in 1981, this family ran business employs over 80 people. Due to international expansion we are always looking for people to join our team.Our main aim is to increase our vibrant workforce which will add to the success and growth of the company. We are offering equal career opportunities throughout every area in our organisation; Sales, Product Development, Purchasing, Stock Control, Accounts, Marketing, IT & Web.
- Dynamic work environment that strives on constant improvement
- Diversity in the work place
- Everyone has the opportunity for personal and professional growth
- We offer market competitive remuneration
- Dedication and drive
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
If you can’t see a suitable vacancy but feel you just might be the right person to work for QTP then please send your CV to email@example.com
Based in Mullingar but expected
to travel to France regularly- Minimum 2 weeks per month. Disciplines Required: Any discipline with language fluency with French.
Following expansion in our International market, Quality Tractor Parts are actively seeking to recruit fluent French speakers to join our Business development department.
The successful candidate will be based in Mullingar but expected to travel to France monthly and play a key role in maintaining and expanding client database within their territory whilst meeting agreed sales play a key role in maintaining and expanding client database within their territory whilst meeting agreed sales.
- Planning and procurement of new customers & leads
- Planning of travel route & expense management
- Selling and promoting our full product range to the French market
- Developing sales strategies and attracting new clients
- Evaluating and meeting customer needs
- Support the sales and administration & translation process, utilising relevant systems
- Fluent French
- Knowledge of agricultural tractors or previous experience selling tractor parts is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent Organisational, communication & motivational skills