Quality Tractor Parts Ltd. is a successful business. Established in 1981, this family ran business employs over 80 people. Due to international expansion we are always looking for people to join our team.Our main aim is to increase our vibrant workforce which will add to the success and growth of the company. We are offering equal career opportunities throughout every area in our organisation; Sales, Product Development, Purchasing, Stock Control, Accounts, Marketing, IT & Web.
- Dynamic work environment that strives on constant improvement
- Diversity in the work place
- Everyone has the opportunity for personal and professional growth
- We offer market competitive remuneration
- Dedication and drive
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
If you can’t see a suitable vacancy but feel you just might be the right person to work for QTP then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Mullingar but expected
to travel to France regularly- Minimum 2 weeks per month. Disciplines Required: Any discipline with language fluency with French.
Following expansion in our International market, Quality Tractor Parts are actively seeking to recruit fluent French speakers to join our Business development department.
The successful candidate will be based in Mullingar but expected to travel to France monthly and play a key role in maintaining and expanding client database within their territory whilst meeting agreed sales play a key role in maintaining and expanding client database within their territory whilst meeting agreed sales.
- Planning and procurement of new customers & leads
- Planning of travel route & expense management
- Selling and promoting our full product range to the French market
- Developing sales strategies and attracting new clients
- Evaluating and meeting customer needs
- Support the sales and administration & translation process, utilising relevant systems
- Fluent French
- Knowledge of agricultural tractors or previous experience selling tractor parts is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent Organisational, communication & motivational skills
- The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to put together a talented, efficient team.
- The ability to lead, train and mentor employees on a personal level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic planning skills to achieve effective warehouse functions.
- Self motivated, targets and results driven
- Decision Making skills together with problem solving techniques
- 10+ years experience in a leadership role within warehouse/logistics/distribution
- 4+ years experience in supply chain management
- Familiarity with safety and best practice procedures in SCM
- APICS certification a plus
- Experience with ERP & WMS programs
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Train and mentor SCM employees
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Manage communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Develop, teach and reinforce safety guidelines and protocols
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, reporting to the COO.
Parts is based in Mullingar and is one of Europe’s largest tractor parts
distributors, exporting to over 40 countries worldwide, and is now seeking
dedicated management of its website and e-commerce platform.
The role requires the successful candidate to manage and constantly improve the e-commerce presence to new and existing customers. This is a permanent position for the successful candidate with an established and continuously growing company. This is a rewarding role with a competitive remuneration package.
- Manage and create related products.
- Work closely with the products division in transitioning products from concept to the web.
- Maintain and increase the visibility and searchability of the website.
- Work closely with the technology provider of the website for features and enhancements.
- Maintain and enhance the SEO of the platform.
- Implement and maintain reports on both the performance and usage of the platform.
This position will be based at our office in Mullingar, remuneration will be dependent on relevant experience
The role requires the successful candidate to support our Finnish Sales Team to improve customer communication and enhance sales. This is a permanent position for the successful candidate with an established and continuously growing company. This is a rewarding role with a competitive remuneration package.
Open to: Fluent Finnish Speaker: Full-Time
- To support our Finnish Sales Team in maintaining excellent customer communication
- To research and identify potential customers
- To maintain and proactively develop existing client database
- Support the sales administration process, utilising relevant systems
- Fluent Finnish
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to promote and sell product range effectively to new and existing customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Capable of working on their own initiative
- Computer literate
- Some background knowledge of agriculture would be helpful, it is not a necessity
- Profitably grow our global sales, keeping current with market demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Structure and manage all aspects of our Sales & Marketing plan to attain goals and objectives set out by the company through team management, strategic planning, effective leadership, critical thinking and concrete decision making.
- Lead and coach the sales team to achieve agreed KPI’s, motivating and mentoring to drive a high performance sales culture.
- Develop and implement key customer account plans in conjunction with account managers
- Design and implement a variety of qualitative and quantitative projects to enrich growth in customer acquisition
- Anticipate customers’ needs, be proactive and flexible in offering solutions
- Develop and improve the reporting process via pipeline, future views ensuring value added reporting
- Support growth to create new markets through innovation
- Identify market opportunities and turn concepts into increased market share
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in developing our digital marketing status to ensure a consistent multi-channel approach to all activity
- Be a change agent with QTP, define new products, packages and processes to grow our business
- Devise channels to positively establish the QTP brand worldwide
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in senior management in a sales and marketing position at both operational and executive levels
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of managing and coaching sales professionals
- Sales focused, targets and results driven
- Extensive experience in key account strategic planning
- Seeks out challenges and driven by success
- Self- motivated with a commercial record of delivering profitable sales volume and a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Passionate about delivering high levels of service and excellent customer handling skills
- Competent, ambitious and pro-active
- Project management skills including process definition and development