Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
The Role/The Person
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the planning, execution and tracking of our marketing activities, focused on increasing sales and increasing brand awareness with measurable impact. You are a strategic thinker with demonstrable competencies in brand management, integrated campaign planning, content creation, digital marketing, event management and stakeholder relationship management.
- Own and grow the main digital marketing pillars of the organization with specific reference to:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- SEO Marketing
- Website Marketing
- Own and grow the traditional marketing pillars of the organization with specific reference to:
- Print Marketing
- Exhibitions / Shows / External Events Marketing
- Design and own customer audiences worldwide while being able to target them in their relevant context and monitor their engagement on our marketing materials
- Work with our customer base and gather market related feedback on where we excel and possibly fall short on marketing campaigns
- Work with the purchasing team on promotions which would engage our customer base and solicit repeat business
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop detailed marketing plans.
- Own and develop an existing customer retention and marketing strategy
- Own and develop a new customer onboarding marketing strategy
- Own and ensure that all Marketing reporting channels both online and maintained offline are accurate and reliable to inform decision making at senior levels of the business
- Own and develop customer profiles from which we can accurately try and test various marketing campaigns to gauge their effectiveness.
- Define, Develop and Deliver KPIs for the Marketing function.
- Measure and report on ROI for campaigns and initiatives through analysis of marketing effectiveness using relevant tools to provide value-add insights
- 3rd level degree in marketing.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience within a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end marketing campaigns across multiple channels with proven expertise in SEO/ SEM optimisation.
- Deep understanding of modern marketing techniques, including persona-based marketing, performance marketing.
- Strong technology skills – e.g., MS, Sales I, social media, Google AdWords
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good with people and building strong relationships.
- A creative eye and attention to detail.
- Self – Starter who knows how to juggle multiple priorities.
- A high degree of proactivity, self-motivation and the ability to meet rapidly changing deadlines
- Exceptional reporting skills.
Job Type: Permanent