Senior Counter Salesperson
Quality Tractor Parts wish to hire an experienced Senior Counter Salesperson.
- Greet customers and handle customer requests promptly and courteously.
- Maintain merchandise displays in the counter sales area and maintain a clean, neat work area.
- Understand and use the computer system to access information, enter orders, credits, back orders etc., to accurately and efficiently move through the sales transaction.
- Participate in product and procedural training
- Balance and be accountable for the daily takings.
- Participate in cross training in other department functions to allow for the opportunity to upskill and provide coverage to other areas.
- Perform all duties in a consistently safe manner and adhere to all company safety policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Competencies
- Detailed knowledge of tractor parts.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment.
- Merchandising experience is desirable.
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, team player with excellent communication skills via email, phone conversation and broadcast communications.
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Excellent People Skills.
- Flexibility and Approachability.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills