HR Manager - Based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Are you ready to take the next exciting step in your Human Resources and Talent Development Career?
You will source, hire and oversee the training and development of our new hires and existing team members as well as maintain best in class Human Resources standards.
Working with the Management Team at Recruiters to properly identify internal talent needs across our Permanent and Contract Recruitment Divisions.
- Provide accurate and efficient HR advice to the allocated Business Unit/s and their managers
- Assume accountability for internal talent acquisition, utilising all our resources, for the business
- Assume responsibility for the onboarding, coordination and induction training of our new colleagues utilising the senior team, and other L&D resources
- Work with the Managers of Departments on Training Needs analysis
- Work on further development of our L&D Material including fostering relationships with external suppliers
- Ownership of our Internal HR Documentation and best practice processes
- Play a key role in our L&D strategy focusing on continuous improvement by developing, Further Training and Management Training
- Demonstrate Excellent Knowledge of Irish Employee Law
- Support Management on Performance Management Process.
- Assist in the development of and contribute to the communications strategy, improvement initiatives to teams and employee engagement programmes.
- Pre-empts potential employee issues by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Support employees on any human resource issues or queries they may have and facilitating actions to resolve these in a timely manner
- Manage incidents & procedures including Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Drive continuous management process engaging with relevant managers to ensure goal setting and review process completion
- HR Data analysis / reporting as requested
To be considered for interview, your skills and experience will include:
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources Desirable
- CIPD qualified Desirable
- Minimum 5 years HR experience.
- Experience or qualifications or a strong interest in L&D field
- The ability to source, attract, hire and train potential candidates.
- The ability to further develop and deliver L&D programmes.
- Superb relationship building and communication skills to enable you network with the entire team.
- Strong process and systems orientated approach to work. At QTP we are very data driven.
- The ability to strongly influence at Senior Level to enable you create and implement ideas for candidate attraction.
- Confidential, discreet and diplomatic approach. Ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.