Accounts Receivable Technician
Quality Tractor Parts wish to hire an experienced Accounts Receivable Technician
· Managing High Volume Accounts Receivables.
· Responsible for processing and management of invoicing daily.
· Posting customers payments and allocation of those payments in a multi- currency environment.
· Reconciliations of Banks, Cash Account, Visa Transactions.
· Month End Procedures: Issue Month End Statements to customers, prepare VIES returns.
· Preparing lodgements.
· Debt Collection and dealing with Customer queries.
· Assisting with other Finance tasks as required.
· Participate in projects related to Finance and AR.
· File and maintain appropriate records in compliance with company policy.
· Providing Status reports as required.
· Presenting regular updates to stakeholders.
Experience and Competencies.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong MS Excel skills are essential.
· Adaptable and capable of working on own initiative.
· Ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to maintain excellence in standards, particularly in quality of work.
· Excellent attention to detail placing a premium on accuracy.
· A flexible, approachable and collaborative attitude.
• 2-3 years’ experience in an AR function