Quality Tractor Parts, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, an expanding worldwide exporter of tractor parts, requires an experienced Sales & Marketing Director to dynamically develop our expansive position in the global market.
Following our continued growth globally the successful candidate will lead and enrich the Sales and Marketing function working with our domestic and global sales teams to significantly grow our customer database of over 1600 customers in 50 countries.
- Profitably grow our global sales, keeping current with market demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Structure and manage all aspects of our Sales & Marketing plan to attain goals and objectives set out by the company through team management, strategic planning, effective leadership, critical thinking and concrete decision making.
- Lead and coach the sales team to achieve agreed KPI’s, motivating and mentoring to drive a high performance sales culture.
- Develop and implement key customer account plans in conjunction with account managers
- Design and implement a variety of qualitative and quantitative projects to enrich growth in customer acquisition
- Anticipate customers’ needs, be proactive and flexible in offering solutions
- Develop and improve the reporting process via pipeline, future views ensuring value added reporting
- Support growth to create new markets through innovation
- Identify market opportunities and turn concepts into increased market share
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in developing our digital marketing status to ensure a consistent multi-channel approach to all activity
- Be a change agent with QTP, define new products, packages and processes to grow our business
- Devise channels to positively establish the QTP brand worldwide
Senior Management Team:
Demonstrate leadership by building and establishing a positive culture and motivated employee group, communicate corporate vision, mission and values
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in senior management in a sales and marketing position at both operational and executive levels
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of managing and coaching sales professionals
- Sales focused, targets and results driven
- Extensive experience in key account strategic planning
- Seeks out challenges and driven by success
- Self- motivated with a commercial record of delivering profitable sales volume and a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Passionate about delivering high levels of service and excellent customer handling skills
- Competent, ambitious and pro-active
- Project management skills including process definition and development
Status: Permanent Full-Time Position
Salary: Market competitive and will reflect the ability and experience of the successful candidate including performance based bonus
This position is an exciting challenge and will be viewed as just that by the successful, ambitious and capable candidate we require to join our team.