Quality Tractor Parts, Ireland’s leading wholesale distributor of tractor parts worldwide is actively looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager who can overhaul our supply chain protocols, procedures and strategy. We are interested in improving our speed, efficiency and resource use to increase our company’s overall revenue in conjunction with our 5 year Business Plan.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to put together a talented, efficient team.
- The ability to lead, train and mentor employees on a personal level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic planning skills to achieve effective warehouse functions.
- Self motivated, targets and results driven
- Decision Making skills together with problem solving techniques
- 10+ years experience in a leadership role within warehouse/logistics/distribution
- 4+ years experience in supply chain management
- Familiarity with safety and best practice procedures in SCM
- APICS certification a plus
- Experience with ERP & WMS programs
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Train and mentor SCM employees
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Manage communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Develop, teach and reinforce safety guidelines and protocols
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, reporting to the COO.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org