Parts is based in Mullingar and is one of Europe’s largest tractor parts
distributors, exporting to over 40 countries worldwide, and is now seeking
dedicated management of its website and e-commerce platform.
The role requires the successful candidate to manage and constantly improve the e-commerce presence to new and existing customers. This is a permanent position for the successful candidate with an established and continuously growing company. This is a rewarding role with a competitive remuneration package.
- Manage and create related products.
- Work closely with the products division in transitioning products from concept to the web.
- Maintain and increase the visibility and searchability of the website.
- Work closely with the technology provider of the website for features and enhancements.
- Maintain and enhance the SEO of the platform.
- Implement and maintain reports on both the performance and usage of the platform.
This position will be based at our office in Mullingar, remuneration will be dependent on relevant experience